It's the 23rd of the month again.
This family have been formed for 34months! just 2 more months and we are into our 3rd anninversary!!
TIme flies man!
I truly appreciate every single one in th family for being there,somehow or another. even if you guys cant make it for outings but pls do rememeber that you guys are still part of this family.
Don't feel neglected etc. This family isn't recruiting any NEW members,not now or in th future. We have been thru thick and thin to this far. I hope you guys can understand, that we are still how we used to be.
I just hope one day.. ever single one will be able to come for one outing.. whole family gathering together... it's really been awhile since we have full attendance...
I truly miss everyone.
Please take care & do keep in touch(:
No comments:
Post a Comment